Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Introduction

Greetings,

I have decided to take it upon myself to write a blog about living with fibromyalgia. This will be a blog from a very personal point of view as I will be describing my own experiences with this particular problem. I will be drawing from my own experiences and also some of the information which is out there about this particular issue. My intention for doing this is for information purposes so that a greater understanding of this particular issue may be had.

I will admit that this will be a little haphazard and will take more of the form of a typical blog of the diary kind. I will be attempting to put things on here on a regular basis, but there can really be no guarantees. It will come down more to when I get inspired to write about the particular subject rather than anything which is horribly regular. If this fills in some information for people about this particular problem and achieves a greater understanding for myself and other sufferers then I have achieved my goal.

Cheers,

Henry.

1 comment: